Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas baths and festive squirrels

DECEMBER IS HERE!! Crikey it's gone fast. It doesn't seem two minutes since we were celebrating my 20th birthday and now we're planning parties and nights out to celebrate 'the most wonderful time of the year'. 

So today, being the first day and all, I tried to ease myself into the Christmas spirit.
This morning I woke up to, for the first time in 20 years, no advent Calendar!! 
However a cheeky trip to the super market meant that me and my sister now have a Hello Kitty one and A Mr Man and Little Miss one respectively. Winner! 

Over the weekend I treated myself to my first ever Christmas jumper. Yes, I know, it's shameful. But after seeing the Christmas jumper FleurDeForce had on in one of her Christmas videos, I had to track that jumper down. So...after a rummage around in primark, I am the proud owner of a pink spotty festive squirrel Christmas jumper! HURRAH! While I was there I also grabbed a pair of really soft knitted gingerbread man leggings. I then, shamelessly, insisted on wearing them both together around the house. Of course. See the evidence below.


I've also been far too over-excited by lots of Christmas baths. Of course I'm referring to the Christmas range from Lush. There's only a few that I haven't tried from their ballistics, bubble bars and melts selection and I have to say that some of my favourites are the Golden Wonder, Melting Snowman and Star Light Star Bright (the silver star that covers you in glitter as soon as you touch it). I'm also super looking forward to using this little guy (see below) because he's the cutest thing in the world and smells like the Olive Branch shower gel. I just haven't used him yet because he's far too cute.



I also have made a sneaky purchase of the Lush Kitchen, which if you didn't know is Lush's exclusive online range, these are always super limited edition and they make brand new completely different products every week. But once they are gone, that's it. So I picked up a bottle of Ponche (which I fell in love with last year) and some Hot Toddy bubble bars because cinnamon is my favourite Christmas smell and these bad boys are packed with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment