Sunday 22 May 2016

Yep, I did it again...Lush Haul!


I know it happens far too often on here, but the reason why I picked up a few bits today is because I feel like I haven't been practising self-care quite often enough. I have somewhat neglected myself over the past few months and it's made me miserable. To the point where I was thinking of making myself a rescue dog shelter style advert to put out there. Bad times, folks. 

But there's been a happy new release in our local Lush and I just thought I'd pick a few extra bits up while I was grabbing one of those for myself. Rejoice!! 

I'll start with the newbie then...

Lava Lamp Bath Ballistic
Orange with purple spots, it looks like something from a different planet and I'm extremely excited to see what it looks like in the water. Too excited almost. I lead a sad life, as you can tell. And I'm very happy pleased that it's a cheeky fruity orange number too. 

Milky Bath Bubble Bar
I'm not going to talk about this, I pick one up every time I do a little haul. Sorry. Not sorry. 

Yoga Bomb Bath Ballistic
I haven't had one of these sandalwood beauties pretty much since it came out last year. I wasn't keen at first but now it's one of my favourites, and really relaxing treat...and the odd colour change. 

Frozen Bath Ballistic 
Grapefruit. Neroli oil. Glitter. What more does a stressed out girl need? Moving on. 

Rose Jam Bubbleroon 
I just happened to wander past this earlier and breathed it in. I fell in love with the Rose Jam shower gel pretty much 3 years ago and I've never given this gem enough credit. But it smells exactly the same and I can't wait to use it.

Twilight Bath Ballistic 
Despite being one of the older ballistics, I hadn't tried this one before a few weeks ago, and it's beautiful. I love it's sweet lavender scent. I think it's one of my new favourites. 

I know it's probably not all that exciting, but it's my way of jumping back into my blog. Which I'm afraid has been just as neglected as I have been. All my fault of course. Girl gotta put her hands up sometimes at just admit it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment