Friday 5 September 2014

Oh Television boxsets...


Most people are off back to school, college or work and I'm still sat at home twiddling my thumbs. I still have almost a month until I go back to college. Shoot me in the face!
I am not normally a big tv watcher. I'm not. I might put it on in the background but I very rarely actually sit and watch live tv properly. However this summer I have done nothing but sit and watch tv. I've spent so much time sat at home on my own (while the fam were on holiday or working) and with a broken car (bah-humbug) that I haven't been able to occupy myself any other way.

Just recently I have been ploughing through box sets. Here's the dilemma, I've been watching them so much so that I've run out!! HELP! I've worked my way through 8 Seasons of the American crime drama 'Criminal Minds' (my absolute favourite) which is about 210 episodes; every episode of 'The Vicar of Dibley'; all 3 series of 'Gavin and Stacey'; all of 'Misfits' and now all of 'The Royale Family' as well. That's a fair few hours of tv watching.
But now I've managed to get through so many shows that I wanted to watch that I've run out. I need some serious help. What can I watch? Please help x


No comments:

Post a Comment