Thursday 3 March 2016

Cheeky Lush Haul


It happened again...my bad. 

I was coming to the end of my shift, we had new products in and I knew that I could afford to spend a little on a few bits...so I did. 

Not going to lie, I have absolutely fallen in love with the Lush Easter 2016 range, like really. So I picked up the bits that most took my fancy (yeah only two, this girl isn't made of money). And then I picked up some favourites. 


Right then, rambley bit over. Here we go:


Mint Julips Lip Scrub-
I've only ever used the limited edition Christmas and Valentine's scrubs from Lush but I've always quite fancied this one. Mint Julips is a mint chocolate sugar lip scrub, it's great for exfoliating away any dead skin and keeps lips kissable. I've been using lip liner a lot over the last few weeks, and crikey, my lips are a chapped, dry state so I picked this little pot up to make my lips feel less like the back end of a hedgehog. 


King Of Skin Body Butter-
This! This is the one! I'm a stickler for moisturising after having a bath or shower, but I'm not going to lie, it's such a massive ballache!! It takes ages and it's not enjoyable and I'd rather use my time doing something else. This solid bar takes away some of that effort as you simply use it while you're still in the shower or bath, just as you would with a soap. I love using this when I've got a tan, even if only from a bottle.


Golden Egg Bath Bomb-
ALL OF THE GLITTER! I'm seriously a magpie. I pick up a few of these every year because this girl loves the sparkle. This bath bomb-bath melt hybrid moisturises, makes you smell of toffee and leaves you a little bit shimmery. Yes please! 


Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb-
I wouldn't usually pick one of these up because I don't think it's the most attractive of bath bombs, however...it smells incredible. Filled with a toffee, honey scent, I can't wait to drop this one in my bath. 


Milky Bath Bubble Bar- 
You see this one all of the time. It's my favourite. Milk, cocoa butter and bubbles.  It's a winner all round really. Sorry, not sorry. 


I apologise for my slight addiction to Lush products but it's not going to stop and I'm pretty sure that you'll be seeing another one of these sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment