Saturday 1 November 2014

Last minute Halloween Plans


desperately wanted to do something for Halloween. Apart from the occasional party that I've been invited to in the past, we never do anything for it. We don't even get and trick or treaters, bad times. It's literally just another normal day.

This year was different! Talk about last minute, at 12 o'clock yesterday my best friend invited me out into town, fancy dress, the lot. I hadn't planned for this, and I needed a costume.

 (Insert really annoying, totally shameless picture of my lunch- yes it's lobby, deal with it) 


There are two types of girls on Halloween, the ones who do it properly and the others who dress in 'lingerie and some form of animal ears' (cheeky Mean Girls quote there). I turn out to be the latter. 
Absolutely nothing to do with Halloween, we went on the hunt for leopard print. I ended up in leotard, footless tights, black tutu, leopard print shoes (£9 from Primark, bargain!), studded collar and some sequinned leopard print cat ears that I picked up for a pound. Add some enormous hair, glitter spray, and lots of make-up. And there we are, a cheap and easy, if not slightly slutty, leopard Halloween costume. Sorted.


And there's the cute little shoes for your viewing pleasure. Not the comfiest things in the world, but I can not tell you how long I have wanted a pair of printed shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment